Thursday, December 17, 2009

home depot fun

Today in Gregory Hesiler's class we played with lights that were under $100 from Home Depot. Honestly it was one of the most fun classes I have had yet (and thats saying a lot because 97% of my classes are fun). We had a long florescent light with a grid over it and a $12 carpenter bowl with a 60 watt light bulb in it. To the right of Lisa and Christine was a shower curtain. Ohhh yahh..
It was so fun to mess with such unintimidating gear and to experiment with radically warm and cool tones. Lastly, what was SO wonderful is to know I can create images I think are kinda cool that don't have to cost me thousands of dollars in lighting equipment. 

Christine:

Lisa:





2 comments:

Miriam said...

Kelly, these are wonderful. I'm not a photographer, but I can tell these photographs are good. They're pleasing to eye. :) Love you!

Kelly Boitano said...

aw miriam! i love you so much...and appreciate that. cant wait to see you soon lovey.