Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Filming it up.

its been awhile since i've shot with film, SO if any film snobs are out there (& yes, you guys are the most snobby of all photo snobs), i would like to say that i acknowledge that these photos are fogged and yes, i know that the heads are cut in half. ok, ok... i'm rusty... but i will persevere! 
although they have their flaws, i think they're pretty interesting. its fun to take my sweet time with my new Diana and to experiment. next time i'll try out color and try loading the film in correctly :)

alright, enough defending my photos.. here we go:  





self-portrait, 


2 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

They have a certain mystique about them. As great as face shots are, I have a thing for when they are cut off. When I make collages, I try to do that in creative ways. It adds mystery. Nice shots Kelly! Forget those snobs.

Kelly Boitano said...

Thanks girl :)