Sunday, February 28, 2010

here to stay..

..or at least for now.

I haven't blogged much lately. Probably because; (a.) I've been thinking a lot about switching to a different blog site or starting completely fresh. (b.) I've been thinking a lot about branding myself and I think my most current posts contradict the direction I want to go in. (c.) school is kicking my ass. and (d.) to be honest, most of the photographs I've uploaded here arn't ones I'm necessarily proud of. BUT, I think they show growth and one day, I'll look back at all my posts and remember how great the expierence was or be very excited for how much I've learned.

So, as of now, I am staying here at this blog. In the next few weeks I will be starting up kellyboitano.com (which I'm SO excited about).

I hope you are having a lovely weekend :)
Kelly


whats a photoblog post without uploading a photo? Here is one of my most recent commercial studio shots. more to come!

1 comment:

K said...

Well, I think you're awesome. And we are growing in our own way. You are very talented and strong..and I see you in your photography and that's super cool. No hesitation, no regrets. :) We just have to work towards being the best that we can be. Keep smiling kelly!