Friday, September 25, 2009

happiness.

I've been slacking pretty badly on the whole blog updating thing. I will get better, I promise :)

Updates: I moved! I'm living in Massachusetts now and going to Hallmark Institute of Photography where I will learn how to CORRECTLY take pictures :) I am so excited to grow and be stretched and challenged and inspired. Its only been a few weeks and I'm already learning a ton! The instuctors here are so helpful and knowledgaeble. They genuinely want us to succeed. Its wonderful and a lot different than any kind of school I'm use to. It's the PERFECT fit and program for me to be in.

My house is cute. Although I miss my family, I love living on my own. I can eat fudgesicles for dinner and Cheeto Puffs for breakfast and take 25 minute showers. Its awesome! My room makes me happy. I'm in it very little, but when I am, I feel at peace and inspired. My friends are amazing. I mean AMAZING! Cali, Dan, Dakota and David... those are my homies! Its an answered prayer to have them in my life. Each of their hearts is HUGE.

I'm in such a good place. Locationally and emotionally. I'm discovering one of my purposes and I'm learning about the things I've dreamed about. I can't wait to get super good at photography and see how me and my friends here have grown and how our skills have developed.

I'll be posting more pictures. Probably less pictures of pretty girls.. and more school assignments and what not.
Here are some pictures of me and my buddies:


















5 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

Oh how I've missed seeing your face around, as WELL as your photos. They are all beautiful. I am so glad to hear you are loving it out there and learning, AND LOVING what you're learning. I can't wait for even more to come from you. Love you much girl!

Karin Spirn said...

Kelly, I'm so happy that you've made it out to photography school and that you're enjoying it! I can't wait to see your photos from your assignments. Good luck, and please make sure to eat something besides fudgesicles and cheese puffs once in a while!

Kelly Boitano said...

elise- thanks girl!!! i miss youre face too!!! how is everything? hope all is well! thanks for always making me feel good about my pictures :) youre great!!! xo

SPIRN! so happy to hear from you! i hope las po and life are going great! the letter you wrote for me is one of the reasons why i got into photo school, so thank you thank you!! if you ever need pictures please let me know :) and thanks for following my blog- i hope my comma splices and incorrect grammar doesn't bother you TOO bad! take care!
<3

Muetteronomy said...

Everything is just dandy over here. Started working with EPIC, so that's been really fun. I'm working on a model window display for school. Still working at American Eagle. Busy Busy Busy! But I love it all.

You are such an inspiration. I just love your work. I look forward to more. Much love!

Karin Spirn said...

If I need pictures, I will definitely let you know--your stuff is so beautiful!

As for bad grammar, I don't actually care about it in real life, although it does warm my heart a little just to see you use the word "comma splice." :)