Friday, July 17, 2009

Twisted Silver (round IIII)

Well well well..here is another batch of photos from Twisted Silver! Lately, I've been thinking a lot of how much I've grown this year--not only as a person but as an "artist"..and looking back to my first photo shoot with T.S. I can tell how much I've learned about photography and editing and jewelry and models and lighting and so on! I've been to lucky to have Debbie Mitchell (designer of Twisted Silver) as a client the last few months; I believe she was the first person to actually pay me for a photoshoot (which is pretty dang awesome). I have loved getting to know her, getting to photograph her pieces, and getting to know and take pictures of her gorgeous models. Debbie has allowed me to be creative and has always trusted me (which is the most wonderful thing for a photographer). I am SO thankful. She's one of the clients I'm going to miss the most when I move next month--I wish I could take her and her jewelry with me!! But I am so excited to see the work of their next photographer and I'm so looking forward to watching Twisted Silver grow even BIGGER as a jewelry line!
Ok enough blabbing.. and onto the photos of 2 hot mama's and a cute asian :)























No comments: