Sunday, March 29, 2009

shots from Twisted Silver

About two weeks ago I met Debbie Mitchell, the designer of Twisted Silver Jewelry. I had heard a lot about and have even worn the jewelry before because my best friend Kayla is one of the Twisted Silver models--So I was stoked when Debbie asked if I would photograph some models in TS pieces. 
On Thursday Perri, Liina, Sheena, Kiley, Debbie and myself all headed out to a sweet barn and abandoned house in Livermore. At first I was stressed out and nervous about shooting more than one girl, but once I met the girls I calmed down and we had tons of fun. These girls are so beautiful on the inside and out and I hope its not the last time I shoot them. 
I get to take pictures of Debbie tomorrow, which I'm stoked about because she is cute and could be!
Here are some shots from this fun photo adventure: 






No comments: