Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspiration of the Day- Little People

If you know me well..you know that I love anything thats really big or anything thats super tiny and cute. When I stumbled across the Little People blog I nearly died. I don't know much about them..all I know is they're from London, they have a book called "Little People in the City", they take amazing pictures of little, hand-painted people and that the images are photographed by a street artist named Slinkachu. This is the kind of stuff that inspires me--stuff that stretches your mind and stuff you have to use you're imagination for. Check their blog out--its incredible.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heres some more little people
http://www.stephenalbair.com/

Anonymous said...

wooow! cool concept! :D

D1rtyHarry said...

whoa did you make these? these are awesome! esp. the McUFO

D1rtyHarry said...

lol didn't read it, so i answered my own question post-reading.